Introduction


Hei guys welcome to my blog  let me introduce myself first, my name is Gita PW everyone call me Gita and as you can see in the description, I live in Indonesia so guys I'm sorry if my English isn't good enough. I want to tell you guys about the history of this blog, actually I've made this blog since 2014 when I still in middle school but sadly I just made a few posts and never post anything again . Right now I'm a college student and I want to improve my English skill then I realize that I've made a blog a few years ago so I decided to use this blog again for helping me to improve my skill especially in writing but the new problem comes again, I confused about what is the content that I will post in this blog and I just thought about it every day, every where, every time, then suddenly the thought of skincare and makeup pop up in my head so I decided to post about it besides I do love skincare and makeup so I want to share my experience with you guys and I hope you can enjoy reading my blog

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

PIE (Post-Inflammatory Erythema)

Damaged Hair Treatment