Damaged Hair Treatment

My Damaged Hair Treatment

     Hello everyone so in this article i want to share about my hair care treatment. But, first let me tell you a little bit about my hair story. I wear hijab every day so i don’t pay attention to my hair and i was like “i don’t care about my hair, nobody will see it anyway” and it’s true nobody will see my hair except my family but then in these days i stay at home all the time because of the coronavirus outbreak and i just realize every time i see myself in the mirror, my hair is messed up it’s dry, damaged, frizzy, and the texture is rough so it was the point when i want to treat my hair better than ever. i started looking for a hair treatment that i can do whenever i’m home and finally i find these treatments that i want to share with you guys. Let’s get into it!

Miranda Keratin Protein Hair Shampoo 100ml (Rp17.100)
This shampoo doesn't produce a lot of foam which is good for hair because more foam will make hair drier. When I use this shampoo i was surprised after i rinse my hair because my hair felt smooth instantly and i like the scent of this shampoo which could stay in my hair for about two days.






Miranda Keratin Protein Hair Conditioner 100ml (Rp18.500)
The conditioner have kind of the same effect with the shampoo, my hair felt smooth instantly after i rinse the conditioner. Usually after using shampoo I put the conditioner on my hair and i just leave it a few minutes before i rinse it because i think maybe it will help the ingredients to absorb in my hair effectively. I like the effect of this conditioner on my hair but i don’t like the scent of this conditioner.



Miranda Keratin Smoothing Spray 50ml (Rp15.800)
I usually use this product when my hair almost dry. It has water consistency which is light in my hair and it smoothens my hair. I also like the scent of this product it's fresh and light.








Miranda Hair Vitamin Blister Olive Oil 6x1m (Rp8.500)
This is a hair vitamin that i use after washing my hair. I usually use this when my hair almost dry. It comes with a kind of capsule thing but I don’t use all of the product inside the capsule, i usually only use half of the capsule because when i use all of them then my hair will get greasy. I use hair vitamin because my hair is damaged and i need the extra vitamin to bring back my healthy hair, and this hair vitamin helps me a lot and i like it.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

PIE (Post-Inflammatory Erythema)

Introduction