Acne Treatments



My Acne Treatments


Hello everyone so today i wanna share about my acne treatments and a little bit of my acne story. So my acne problem started at my last year in high school and it keeps happening until my second year in university. I actually don’t really care about my acne but then I realize that my skin needs help. Then i tried so many things, i ask so many people (my friends and my relatives) and they told me about what they used to get rid their acne and actually, i tried all of them but it wasn’t really working on my skin, i know that everyone skin is different maybe what is the best for their skin won’t be the best for me too. Then i tried to do a research about acne treatment on my own, i finally find the best acne treatments for my skin and they’re Garnier Pure Active Acne & Oil Clearing Foam and Himalaya Purifying Neem Mask.

Garnier Pure Active Acne & Oil Clearing Foam
This clearing foam recovers my acne really well and reduces the dark spot after of my acne scars. At first, this foam didn’t work well because i used it in a wrong way but after i find the right way this foam works well. How i use this foam: wet my face then put some products on my palm with a few drops of water then i rub both of my hands together in order to make foam as much as possible then i rub the foam on my face as soft as possible because acne is sensitive so i have to treat them softly. After i tried washing my face that way, my skin gets better every day.

Himalaya Purifying Neem Mask
I use this mask two times a week or when i get new acne only. I don’t apply this mask all over my face but on part of the skin that has acne only. How i use this mask: apply the mask only on part of the skin that has acne, let it dry in 10-15 minutes, rinse the mask with warm or just ordinary water then wipes my face with facial tissue i actually don’t really wipe it, instead i just tap it on my face.

            So that was my acne treatments and my acne story, i hope you guys finally will find the best treatments for your acne. It will be better if you go to skincare clinic but if you won’t then it’s okay. I also don’t visit any skincare clinic at all, i only tried so many products until i find the best product for my skin. Don’t give up guys and keep in mind that you’re beautiful just the way you are❤.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

PIE (Post-Inflammatory Erythema)

Introduction

Damaged Hair Treatment